Birmingham City Centre
Up to £27,000
Hybrid working available
Looking for something dynamic, forward-thinking? Are you a Marketing Executive who is passionate about the West Midlands and helping to drive tourism to the region?
We are working with the West Midlands Growth Company exclusively, assisting with the hire of a Marketing Executive, to work within the tourism marketing and communications team, and assisting with the marketing strategy for the Visitor Attraction team.
Play a pivotal role in driving the West Midlands region forward. A unique opportunity to work for the region's Destination Management Organisation, as it leverages the tourism opportunities and global profile created by the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games to attract tourism and bring prosperity to the region.
We are looking for someone with a huge passion for marketing, who will bring bags of initiative.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Support with the development and management of digital channels and platforms
- Write and implement SEO for website, email marketing and social content
- Have a passion for destination marketing and communications, underpinned by research and intelligence and focused on measurable outcomes
- Produce proactive and reactive content highlighting activity across the West Midlands to increase engagement across all digital channels
- Manage content across digital channels and platforms - websites, social media and e-newsletters across business and leisure tourism teams
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company is at the forefront of developments
- Work with the marketing team on curating content to support activities across the lesireu tourism and MICE work packages
- Internal stakeholder engagement to ensure delivery is on-track across the leisure and business tourism programme, working with the brand and events managers
- Support the Marketing Manager on integrated campaigns
- Professional marketing qualification
- Experience with CMS and analytic tools
- Strengths in management and delivery of digital marketing campaigns and social media
- The ability to work with marketing agencies and develop marketing briefs
- Experience across the full marketing mix
- Be creative and have an innovative approach
If you would like more information on the role, please do get in touch with Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'