Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
11 months ago
My client, a market-leader within the construction sector, are looking for two Marketing Executives to join their fast paced team. Supporting the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering engaging marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate leads. The role will focus on delivering a range of marketing and communication activities across a range of channels, both online and offline.
- Support the Marketing & Comms manager with the development and delivery of annual marketing plans with a focus on product launches, and multi-channel campaigns.
- Create and Manage the delivery of marketing material such as product brochures, email marketing, social media, direct mails and advertising.
- Work with third party agencies to ensure projects are delivered on time and to brief.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to when creating visual and written contnet.
- Event diary planning and organisation of small local and large national events.
- Support the divisional manager with product launches, PR and specific marketing campaigns to individual divisions.
- Experience in a similar B2B Marketing role.
- Have strong copy writing and communication skills and the ability to portray key messages.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage priorities.
- Experience using the Adobe Suite would be advantageous.
- A good understanding of working with external agencies, or able to demonstrate transferable skills
- Passionate and driven.