My client, a leading logistics and transport business, are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. You will be responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of the annual marketing strategy with a focus on multi-channel campaigns. This role will suit a broad marketer, who has a passion for all things content, social, web, copy and PR.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the planning and implementing of the annual marketing plan.
- Own both internal and external communications across a range of digital and traditional methods.
- Own the social media strategy, with a focus on the content calender, posting/scheduling and post campaign analysis. Looking a engagement levels and optimising future social campaigns.
- Copywriting for web, blogs, PR etc.. ensuring a consistent tone of voice throughout.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the delivery of events or other projects (online and offline).
- Act as the brand guardian, ensure all content and communications follow strict brand guidelines.
- Experience in a similar marketing role, ideally working with a range of B2B and B2C customers.
- Good knowlege of marketing trends across digital and traditional methods.
- Great copywiriting and communications skills, with the ability to adapt message to suite specific audience types.
- A broad Marketer, with both digital and traditional marketing skills.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally