Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Job title: Marketing Executive
Are you looking for the next step in your Marketing career? This role offers an abundance of training and support to help you progress whilst working for global leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who has began to develop crucial skills needed to support the team and is looking for a role to develop and progress.
This role sits within a team that uses a broad range of Marketing techniques to focus on brand awareness, customer retention and acquisition.
The role will be responsible for the delivery of the growth-driven marketing plans and campaigns across all areas of digital and traditional marketing channels in line with Global Strategy and Global Marketing and Campaign.
- Deliver targeted marketing plans and campaigns to increase brand awareness, lead generation and across services and categories.
- Manage, implement and update country-specific digital properties and assets including social media channels, marketing automation platforms and interactive marketing tools.
- Optimise tools such as Salesforce and Pardot, client segmentation and multiple marketing channels, including website, social media, email marketing, events, webinars, online advertising, retargeting, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, content localization, PR, etc
- Ensure all marketing campaigns utilise centrally developed and/or approved marketing content in line with Brand & Communications.
- Deliver marketing plan outcomes by working effectively with other marketing, sales and training team members, agencies and other internal and external interfaces.
- Ensure timely and financially effective campaign delivery.
- Provide monthly reports on marketing plans and campaign effectiveness, market positioning, product mix and client feedback of the local area to improve market brand and positioning
- Provide information, recommendations and innovative ideas for new marketing channels.
- Follow frameworks and guidance to help evaluate marketing initiatives, ROI and effectiveness.
- Monitor and provide benchmarking and market feedback on competitor activities and performance.
- Experience working within the same or similar role
- Experience within a B2B environment
- Experience within professional services (not essentially but desirable)
- Degree level education in a marketing discipline
- Traditional and online digital marketing and campaign coordination and execution experience or experience in a similar B2B marketing role
- Good communications skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to work well within an established team
- Experience in providing marketing campaign execution to support business operations
- Experience in delivering and supporting marketing campaigns, building commercial relationships and client relationships by participating in area marketing and industry events
- To be knowledge of applicable IT and digital technologies: Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Episerver and/or similar marketing and sales systems preferred.