£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a leading B2B business within the technology and services sector, are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. A brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion you will play a pivotal role in working with the marketing manager with developing creative content marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness across the UK and Europe.
This role will suit someone who thrives in a fast paced endowment, is a self starter and loves variety day to day. This role is largely based working from home, with travel to the Warwick office required once a week.
- Work with the marketing manager to deliver the annual marketing strategy and support regional marketing teams and sales teams with collateral.
- Work with and manage the PR agency with a focus on case studies, newsletters, blogs, white papers, etc..
- Define and develop engaging lead generation campaigns in line with the wider annual marketing strategy.
- Conduct regular competitor and market analysis, feedback findings to key stakeholders with a vision to be market leaders.
- Support channel partners with marketing collateral, communications and other promotional activity.
- Co-organise, plan and deliver events, shows and conferences
- Use the existing CRM database to utilise customer communications and automation etc, whilst also using initiative ways to grow the database.
- Experience within a similar B2B marketing position, a marketing degree or similar qualification would be advantageous.
- Excellent B2B copy writing and proof reading skills.
- A good understanding of digital marketing initiatives.
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- A motivated, self-starter who thrives in fast paced environment. Working largely from home you will need to be self sufficient and work well independently.
- Loves variation, no two day will be the same in this role!
- There are further career progression and opportunities with this role, so someone with drive to progress is a must.