West Midlands, England
£28000 - £30000 per annum
27 days ago
Are you a Marketing Executive looking for an impressive retail brand and in store transformation project to add to your (hopefully) equally impressive CV? Then I would advise you apply to this one!
Gleeson Recruitment group are working with one of the largest retail employers in the Midlands who are going through remarkable growth and therefore are looking to recruit another Marketing Executive. Our client is a market leader in the retail business and this role is to join an exciting in-store transformation journey.
The role is a 12-month FTC to start as soon as possible - please contact for more information on FTC.
The New Store Marketing Executive will be reporting into the Marketing Manager. You will be working together to develop a strategy to transform the current in store brand and integrate it to a digital platform. You will be working across multi-channel marketing approaches to deliver the new store brief. This role will be working with internal and external agencies as well as stakeholders.
There will be large elements of localised marketing and the right candidate will enjoy to live and breathe in-store Marketing!
Full list of responsibilities available upon initial phone call
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within similar role.
- Experience working with stakeholders, agencies, and a larger team within a large business.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and work on multiple projects at one.
- Knowledge and interest in the stores main selling point would be helpful but not essential
- Time management skills.
- Able to manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Proactive and able challenge ideas to develop and encourage creativity and innovatory.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Good customer insight reviewing skills
How to apply:
Please apply via this site or contact