£28000 - £30000 per annum
4 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment group are working with one of the largest retail employers in the Midlands to recruit a Marketing Executive. Our client is a market leader in the retail business and this role would be to join a busy and well established, but growing team.
The role is a 12-month FTC to start as soon as possible - please contact for more information on FTC.
The team in which this Marketing Executive will join, will lead the execution of new ideas for each product launch across the whole brand. The role will include activity across marketing and digital channels and includes elements of account management, stake holder management as well as strategic and creative elements. The Marketing executive will work alongside agencies and the further marketing teams to deliver a strategic plan of new products launches, ensuring the best customer experience throughout the process.
Full list of responsibilities available upon initial phone call
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within similar role.
- Experience working with stakeholders, agencies, and a larger team within a large business.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and work on multiple projects at one.
- Time management skills.
- Able to manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Proactive and able challenge ideas to develop and encourage creativity and innovatory.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Good customer insight reviewing skills
How to apply:
Please apply via this site or contact