£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Do you have a marketing related degree accompanied with a few years of industry experience? Are you looking to progress into a varied full marketing mix role? Would you like to join a team of well experienced marketers?
If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 'Marketing Executive' to join a well-established and progressive company working in the property industry. Based in Warwick our Client is offering a competitive salary of up to 27k for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking marketer. A great chance is on offer to join a talented team to take the company forwards using popular social media channels, events and marketing campaigns. Working towards both B2B and B2C audiences.
What you'll be doing…
- Plan and create innovative marketing briefs.
- Campaign analysis and reporting.
- Email campaigns.
- Creating content using film and graphic tools.
- Writing quality and relevant articles.
- Communicate with other business functions to ensure all stakeholders are aware of new initiatives and proposed marketing activities.
- Lead on marketing initiatives and multi-channel campaigns.
- Generate on and offline content, e-marketing, social media and business development materials.
What you'll need…
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related area.
- Successful marketing or related experience.
- Credible experience in a wide variety of digital marketing channels.
- Experience in content writing and copy proofing.
- Proven track record in social media marketing.
- Experience with all MS applications (including Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Full clean UK driving Licence.
What you'll get…
- Competitive salary of up to 27k per annum.
- Pension contributions.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free on-site parking.
- Great working culture.