Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you looking for a professional corporate environment? Would you like to be part of an international marketing team? Do you have a marketing related degree and the enthusiasm to take your career to the next level?
If so, we have a unique opportunity for a 'Marketing Executive' to join a highly successful organisation in the financial sector.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual with a creative flair and passion for marketing to join their next generation international marketing team. Based in the heart of Birmingham city centre, we are looking for someone to get hands on, in a varied role. Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary, a great bonus scheme and progression opportunities.
What You'll do…
- Support the international marketing team across multiple sectors and countries ensuring marketing activities are effectively and successfully delivered as scheduled.
- Market research and analysis - proactive monitoring of competitor news and marketing activity.
- Delivering the right marketing message, at the right time, to the right audiences, through the right channels driving value for clients and the business.
- Supporting the team with the planning and delivery of effective comms, content and digital including Social media, email and video marketing activities.
- Brand Management - understanding the business brand and aligning the marketing activity to ensure consistency of message.
What we are looking for…
- Marketing related degree and a desire to work in the financial/professional services sector.
- Dynamic individual keen to get stuck into a role and give it their all.
- Experience with Social media management.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and basic SEO
- Experience using email software and results analysis
- Exposure to PR campaigns
- Be fully IT literate; MS Office proficiency and ideally Adobe Photoshop knowledge
- Polished, professional and confident.
What you'll get…
- Competitive salary of 22-24k.
- Yearly trip abroad.
- free lunch every Thursday.
- bonus scheme.