Up to £20000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you fresh out of university? looking for the next step in your marketing career? Would you like to be part of an experienced marketing team to help develop your abilities?
If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 'Marketing Executive' to join a well-established and progressive company working in cutting edge technology within the world of manufacturing. Based in the Telford area our Client is offering a competitive salary of 20k for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking graduate marketer. A great chance is on offer to join a talented team to take the company forwards using popular social media channels, events and marketing campaigns.
What you'll be doing…
- Support the drive for new prospects, upload conversions and customer retention in line with the European strategy.
- Creation, adaptation and research into content across multiple mediums.
- Plan and administer campaign projects.
- Explore new platforms, test and propose with an aim to solve or appease business challenges.
- Communicate with other business functions to ensure all stakeholders are aware of new initiatives and proposed marketing activities.
- Review content and visuals prior to publication.
- Monitor and update competitor analysis information relative to the marketplace.
What you'll need…
- A passion for Marketing, along with a level of curiosity and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related area.
- Successful marketing or related experience.
- Experience with all MS applications (including Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Credible experience in a wide variety of digital marketing channels.
- Experience in content writing and copy proofing.
- Proven track record in social media marketing, social listening activities and able to formulate integrated campaigns based on results data.
- Experience in Account Based Marketing.
- Full clean driving License.
What you'll get…
- Competitive graduate salary of 20k per annum.
- Opportunity to travel and work across Europe, specifically France and Germany.
- Membership to the B2B marketing academy for up to date training.
- Academic sponsorship for CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing.
- Pension contributions.
- 25 days holiday.
- 5% annual bonus based on revenue.
- On-site parking.