£90000.00 - £100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a well established healthcare business, is looking to recruit a Marketing Director.
Following a period of sustained growth, and no plans to slow down, my client is looking to recruit a senior marketing leader into the business.
My client is a provider of healthcare outside of a hospital environment and therefore works closely with the NHS and appropriate divisions/partners.
The Marketing Director will report directly into the CEO and will lead the overall marketing strategy. You will shape the overall direction and lead the team; whilst remaining hands-on and in the detail.
The Marketing Director role will encompass:
- Growth of the business, increasing referrals, and building relationships with NHS and other key stakeholders.
- Team leadership
- Strategic direction primarily within a B2B (referrals/partnership) environment and to a lesser extent direct to consumer.
- Build awareness and engagement to drive referrals
- Support internal stakeholders to drive contract wins
- Develop customer brand and proposition
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Director role will possess a strong multi-channel marketing skill-set, capable of defining strategy whilst remaining hands on. Key requirements include:
- excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- an understanding of the NHS or healthcare would be advantageous
- A demonstrable track record of building long-term partnerships and developing a referral model
- An understanding of B2C marketing channels.
Highly competitive package.
Role based in Preston - 3 days per week in the office.