Gleeson Recruitment Group have exclusively partnered with a leading financial services business to recruit a Marketing Director onto their senior leadership team.
This is a key leadership role that will operate strategically, whilst remaining hand-on and tactical. You will possess a multi-channel marketing and digital skill set and ideally come from a financial services, or regulated background.
You will lead an inspire a high performing marketing department and liaise with stakeholders at a senior level. This role is operating via a hybrid model.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the wider business
- Optimise the communication channels
- Stakeholder engagement across the business
- Create an engagement plan through internal and external communications with the relevant stakeholders & employees
- Create targeted campaigns appropriately
- Lead on the overall PR strategy
- Lead generation and creating an excellent client experience
- Brand refresh: lead of the website and social media to refresh the brand strategy
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to measure the customer journey
- Ownership of the financial budget
- Keeping up to date with marketing trends that will benefit the business
- Experience in a similar leadership role: Head of Marketing / Marketing Director
- Understanding of the whole marketing mix
- Campaign and brand management is essential
- People management is essential
- Experience in a regulated industry / financial service is desirable
- Project management skills
- Ability to build and deliver strategy and work toward company goals
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Clear written communication skills
- Able to lead and inspire a team
If you have the essential requirements for this role and would like to be considered, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now.'