West Midlands, England
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
My Client, a leading B2B manufacturing business are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team. A brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, you will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate valuable leads for the sales team. You will ensure that all content, projects and communications are delivered on time, within brand guidelines and inline with the wider business goals. The role will also focus on internal communications and supporting the L&D team in the creation of engaging training courses new and existing employees.
Please note - this role is primarily a home based role, with occasional travel to the West Midlands office.
- Manage internal and external communications for the business, ensuring brand guidelines and tone of voice is consistent.
- Manage the social media accounts (Linkedin & Twitter), planing and executing the annual content calender.
- Create and deploy targeted email campaigns to the growing database.
- Creative Copywiriting for a range of channels including, newsletters, pages for the learning hub, social media, email marketing, and the website.
- Manage third party agencies (specifically web and creative) ensuring they are fully briefed and work is delivered on time.
- Take briefs from the Learning and Development team and create learning guides and courses. Ensure the pages are visually engaging and easy to follow for all employees.
- Support the team with event coordination (trade shows, webinars, exhibitions etc..).
- Excellent copywriting and grammar skills.
- Creative, with the ability to interpret briefs and create 'on-brand' assets, with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast faced environment and be well organised.
- Ability to use content and video software (Adobe suite / Articulate) is desirable but not essential.
- Has a passion for all things marketing, keeping up to date with key trends in the market.
- Has a passion for learning and development, striving to get the best from the team around you.