£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Passionate about managing innovative marketing campaigns? Looking for something dynamic and fast paced? Are you an experienced project handler with exceptional multitasking skills?
If so, we are looking for someone immediately available with a variety of marketing skills, a huge passion for coordinating multiple teams and the ability to bring projects together to ensure high quality and timely results.
Working on a temp to perm basis. Our client is offering a competitive salary, 35 hour working week and is currently working remote with the intention of flexible working moving forward based in Worcestershire.
What you'll do…
- Take briefs for work from the Business Development & Marketing Director, translating these into workflow steps, commissioning the work from the specialist provider, ensuring it is completed on time, and moved on to the next step in the flow.
- Take ownership for the smooth running of the deliverable and ensure that we are one-step ahead of our internal clients.
- Providing real time updates on work status to the team and having an overview of this at a team/ departmental/ campaign level.
- Chasing input and driving work to completion.
What you'll need…
- Experience of working in a marketing environment or within marketing teams.
- Excellent IT user with experience of using project management software.
- To be an experienced project handler - you must have worked in a similar role and delivered project work at this level. An agency background or similar environment would be desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle, manage and communicate workflows and inter-dependencies.
What you'll get…
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent company benefits such as - Scottish Widows Pension Scheme, Income Protection Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Cycle to Work scheme, Life Assurance, Flu vaccinations and a 1/3 gym membership contribution.
- Onsite parking.
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays).