Is the siren call of all things marketing and digital reeling you in? We don’t mind if you’re powerless to resist. We do mind if you could take it or leave it.
Gleeson Recruitment is collaborative in nature. KPI’s…they’re not really our thing.
We like to stick to an absolute MAXIMUM of one: the target of how many meetings you make. There is no counting cold calls or totting up how many CVs have been sent out to clients. You don’t have to believe us, but we’re telling the truth.
When we meet a client who’s looking to fill role regardless of sector, we’ll introduce them to all divisions (we don’t just fling them randomly from branch to branch like hot potatoes. More of an active listening to their needs/using our expert knowledge kind of deal).
But how – we hear you ask in alarm – could this be? A recruitment firm without KPI’s? What kind of a depraved establishment are you running? What next? NO DESKS? NO CLOTHES? Easy…we’ve got oodles of desks, and the clothing policy is smart/casual (just to stress this: no clothes in the office is way, WAY too casual).
What we’re after…
- This is a new division, which means there’s a lot to gain – but nowhere to hide! We’re after a confident type who’s at ease with the idea of building up a successful team.
- Some previous experience with CRM systems is vital. Experience with Bullhorn is better.
- When we talk about relationships in recruitment, we’re normally referring to people. But in this case, you’ll also want to have a good relationship with time. To keep all those wily minutes in check, you’ll need to stay ahead of the curve.
- Junior members will rely on your wise words of advice. Last time we checked; wisdom comes from experience; so, you’ll need to be a pretty damn capable recruitment consultant.
- You’ll be expected to set the precedent with your attitude. This means getting onboard with Gleeson Group values – that is, Fun, Flexible, Supportive, Collaborative and Family Oriented.
- As you might’ve gathered from our ‘Flexible’ value above, we think it’s fair to allow for some flexibility with your schedule. That being said, we’d still expect some pretty regular facetime in our Birmingham office (don’t worry, you’ll like them).
- We’re big on Corporate Social Responsibility because, well, it’s nice to be nice. Don’t get in touch unless you’re willing to do a splash of giving back from time to time.
- As we’re collaborative in nature, we expect you to join forces with other sectors. Whether this means passing leads to other functions, attending joint visits with colleagues, managing accounts on behalf of the wider business, or generally discussing Gleeson HR services with clients, it’s important you know that you’ll need to pool your resources.
- Finally, don’t be coy when it comes to engaging with our Gleeson Group branding on social media…
So why is it worth applying?
- Brand – Gleeson was set up with the vision of creating a business founded on trust, transparency, and integrity.
- Culture & Environment – Our people have built a unique culture based upon support and trust, flexibility and collaboration and being family-oriented and fun! Because of this we can attract the best people to our business, who want to work in an adult environment and have a good time whilst doing so. Our brand spanking new offices aren't too bad either.
- Autonomy – We typically recruit experienced recruiters who don’t need to be measured by KPIs like call times, CVs etc and are looking for the respect and autonomy to run their own pods.
- Support – We have started an incredible journey and are keen for people to be a part of that. We are passionate about recruiting and about developing people to help them be the best they can be.
- Experience – We’ve done this before! All our new divisions have been started by experienced recruiters looking for a new ‘home’ where they can grow something special.
- Referrals – To date more than 80% of our workforce have come through a recommendation to come and work here which says a lot.
Of course, we appreciate you may be in a ‘safe place’ right now, however, there is rarely a chance to build something special which you can make your own with the backing, investment and support from experienced leaders.
We are one of the fastest growing recruitment business’ in the region and you won't just be a cog in a machine, but part of a collaborative and well-driven team that really cares about our business and our staff.
For more information please contact Claire Summerfield firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 631 1751.