Up to £24,000
Oswestry - Hybrid Working Available (2/3 days per week in the office)
We are so excited to be working in partnership with a market leading and trusted provider within the Financial Services, to seek a Marketing Consultant to join their established team of marketers.
With excellent employee benefits, a large and supportive team and hybrid working available, this role has a lot to offer a junior candidate looking to develop within their career.
Outside of their work within the Financial Services, this company has a huge commitment to local outreach and community projects, and even has its own charitable foundation.
This is primarily a B2B role, you will focus on working with the dental practices that the company support with financial advice and business support.
- Act as a liaison for the practices and the design team to create and submit design briefs to the in-house studio
- Provide continuous support to the designers to meet the brief and client expectations
- Assist with the promotion of the practice's membership plans
- Manage whole rebranding journeys of the practices and work closely with the design team to help their vision come to life
- Lead with the onboarding of new practices and cater for their individual marketing needs
- Proofread all relevant copy: accuracy, grammar, and design
- Send final proofs to the practices, amend changes where necessary and then take this to print
- Use a mix of both traditional and digital channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build strong client relationships
- Independent thinker that can take initiative
- Eye for detail
If you feel that this role is for you, please click 'Apply Now' and I will be in touch!