Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a market-leader within the construction sector, are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their fast paced team. Supporting the Marketing Director, you lead a team of four and will be responsible for delivering engaging marketing communications marketing strategy in line with wider business goals, to drive brand awareness and generate valuable leads. This role will suit someone who is strategic in their thinking, but still enjoys being hand on in the deployment of campaigns.
- Develop and deliver the marketing and communications strategy for the wider business, inline with business goals, with a focus on product launches, event management and content creation.
- Develop engaging campaigns, content and copy for digital and traditional channels.
- Plan and organise key events, exhibitions and corporate events throughout the year.
- Conduct regular market, customer, and competitor research to identify new opportunities and areas for growth.
- Use regular reporting and data to take valuable insights to ensure all channels are optimised for the best ROI and lead generation, presenting insights to senior stakeholders.
- Act as the brand guardian, ensure all communications (internal and external) are delivered with a cohesive message and consistent branding & tone of voice.
- Develop marketing collateral for a range of channels, including social media, internal comms, website, email marketing, app, etc..
- Experience in a similar B2B Marketing role, ideally within the construction sector.
- Have strong copy writing and communication skills and the ability to portray key messages.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders.
- A strategic thinker, analytical and commercially driven.