Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£39500.00 - £46500.00 per annum
2 months ago
Marketing Communications Manger
£39,000-£46,500 | 12-month FTC
Hybrid | North-West
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a leading Utilities business to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the communications plans and the wider marketing / campaign strategy for an innovative project that is working towards their goal of a creating a greener future. This ambitious project will endeavour to develop a village in the Northeast into a Hydrogen Village and this role is key to ensuring this projects success.
This is a fast paced environment, that will require an ambitious candidate who is skilled in leading multi-channel campaigns, leading on projects and building relationships. This business has excellent company values and promises an autonomous, collaborative, and supportive environment to allow their employees to thrive.
There will be essential travel to the North-West for key meetings in this role, though other locations will be considered.
- Lead on the marketing, communications, and campaign strategy for a specific project
- Deliver internal and external communications plans to promote the project
- Manage the relationships and communications with the locals within the village
- Manage the project objectives with a multi-channel approach in mind
- Liaise with key stakeholders, external vendors, and agency partners
- Create exciting content and communicate both online and offline
- Create the internal perception of the project in line with necessary guidelines
- Create copy in line with the businesses tone of voice
- Work towards a project calendar timeline and plan communications accordingly
- Degree level OR industry recognised qualification
- Experience managing marketing & communications for a large project
- Experience managing agencies and working with media
- Project management experience
- Experience managing budgets
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
- Skilled across digital and traditional media
- Excellent written skills
- Crisis management experience preferred
- Experience from a regulated industry
If you have the essential requirements for this role and would like to be considered, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group, or click 'Apply Now.'