I am exclusively working on a retained basis for a privately owned property investment and development business in the heart of Edgbaston. For over 300 years, this family run business has been creating sustainable and accessible multi-million pound developments across an impressive portfolio including retail, leisure, commercial and medical properties.
Due to significant growth, my client is looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager to lead on all marketing activity across the business to drive brand awareness, develop a brand proposition and promote new initiatives. Leading a team of one, this role will suit a broad marketer who is strategic in their approach, but still loves being hands on in the deployment of all marketing activity.
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordination of multi-channel marketing campaigns,from conception to delivery, ensuring all marketing activity is aligned to business goals.
- Ensure all branded communications adhere to brand guidelines and tone of voice to ensure a consistent message across the market.
- Conduct competitor and market research, identifying key areas for development and growth.
- Regular reporting on campaign performance, using insights and data to optimise marketing initiatives moving forward.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, and within budget.
- Experience within a similar marketing communications role.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with ability to present key messages in concise copy
- Ability to manage multi-channel campaigns across web, social, email, events, PR etc..
- Analytical, with the ability to optimise campaigns based on insights and reporting.
- Commercially driven and highly creative.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
*Hyrid working pattern*