My client, a leading retail business based in Worcestershire, is looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager.
The role will involve managing the strategic planning and execution of core marketing activity with a particular focus on TV and PR.
The Marketing Communications Manager role will encompass:
* Strategy planning and execution of product specific and brand campaigns across core channels including TV, Press and PR. Utilising all marketing channel activity to support and optimise campaign activity and reporting output, whilst ensuring ongoing analysis is applied to build and grow campaigns.
* The briefing and management of campaign assets and creative - alongside campaign reporting, testing and analysis will be required to ensure creative and messaging is on point and continually developed and optimised as analysis and insight is gained and applied to output.
* Management of key marketing campaign reporting, supporting the team and wider business with detailed insight into campaign strategy and performance and methodology to take forward into new and optimised campaigns.
* Manage agency partnerships daily to ensure planning and expectations are deliverable and the performance reflects the ROI targets.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Communications Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
* Strong multi-channel marketing experience
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Management of TV and PR campaigns
* B2C or D2C experience
* Strong commercial acumen
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.