My client, a leading B2B construction business, are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their growing marketing team. A brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, you will be responsible for developing and executing engaging marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, bring new products to market and drive sales. A key hire to the business this role will lead on a number high profile, strategic, marketing led projects.
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordination of multi-channel marketing campaigns - from project conception to delivery.
- Ensure all branded communications adhered to brand guideline and tone of voice to ensure a consistent message across the market.
- Conduct competitor and market research, identifying key areas for development and growth.
- Regular reporting on campaign performance, using insights and data to optimise marketing initiatives moving forward.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, and within budget.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar B2B Marketing position - with a focus on project marketing
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a focus on delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and able to plan, prioritise and organise multiple activities.
- Commercially minded with a creative mindset.
- Possess a 'can do' attitude, present new ideas and ways of thinking
Hyrbrid working approach.