£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading B2B Manufacturing business, are looking for a Marketing Communications Executive to join the team. This is a brand new role due to growth and expansion and will be responsible for managing the internal and external communications across a range of digital and traditional channels and will focus on developing engaging content for specific target audiences (both consumer and trade).
- Write engaging content across a range of channels including social media, website, newsletters, company intranet etc...
- Ensuring communications are tailored to relevant channels and audiences, optimising digital copy for SEO purposes.
- develop and execute and engaging social media plan.
- Work with third party agencies and graphic designers to bring campaigns to life, ensuring all brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Create engaging video content to be used across a range of internal and external platforms.
- Write engaging internal communications for the company intranet, ensuring the style reflects the brand identity and tone of voice.
- Have experience in a similar marketing communications role.
- Great copy writing skills, with high attention to detail.
- Video production skills, with the ability to use PremierPro.
- Ability to build relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to adapt campaigns and tone of voice to specific audiences.
- Driven, creative and a team player.