Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Campaign Manager to join a growing financial services organisation right in the heart of the Birmingham business district. The purpose of the role is to acquire new business and deepen relationships contributing to the organisation's overriding strategy of growing its quality customer base.
Your day to day will involve:
- Responsible for developing new channels and maintaining existing channels, whilst supporting new business proposition
- Developing new relationships to deliver sustainable growth and profitability
- Designing and developing lead generation strategies, driving customer acquisition
- Building the sales funnel for the organisation, as well as the processes, metrics and tools, enabling the reporting and forecasting for sales performance
- Acting as a conduit between the customer operations, commercial and marketing teams
- Reporting on weekly performance of business growth
- Staying abreast of market trends and all factors affecting customer preferences
- Experience working in a relevant role within the financial services industry
- Proven experience in a supervisory role
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience of developing customer acquisition strategies
- Self-motivated with the drive to excel
- Proactive in your approach to work
To apply for the Marketing Campaign Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.