Up to £18000 per annum
23 days ago
Senior Marketing Campaigns Manager
£18000 - Part Time Role
Temporary - Maternity Cover
Birmingham | Hybrid based, 3 in office & 2 from home
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading technology solution partner based in the UK. Their aim is to provide business software and IT solutions to improve efficiency and overall performance.
The aim of the role is to successfully manage and execute the Marketing strategy to ensure client retention and acquisition. It is a 12 month contract for maternity cover.
Attention to detail is key, so you'll have great written and verbal communication skills. You'll also need to understand and interpret data to improve our success rate, delivering recommendations to senior management.
If you are a driven, action-orientated individual that is committed to develop brilliant marketing plans then this interest you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- To research, understand and monitor our ideal customer
- To research, understand and monitor our industry, competitors, and market trends.
- To develop quarterly marketing plans to drive campaigns, marketing and sales activity in order to hit our revenue targets and meet wider company objectives.
- To plan activity to a budget and monitor performance against such budget to provide clearer analysis of our cost per lead (CPL) in the markets in which we operate.
- To manage direct reports or supervise non-direct reports as needed to improve team performance.
- To manage and maintain CRM and marketing automation technology to maximise performance.
- To undertake any reasonable request by management in pursuit of wider company objectives.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing role, within a B2B environment.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent would be beneficial.
- Results-orientated and always looking at ways to improve
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Have a commitment to and an energy to learn in a busy, hands-on environment
- Have strong English language skills, particularly in written form
- Be passionate about building relationships within the organisation and with external stakeholders
- Ability to think independently and work within a team.