Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
21 days ago
My client, a leading B2B software provider and service solutions business, are looking for a Campaign Manager to join the growing marketing team. Playing a pivotal role in shaping the overall marketing strategy, your role will focus on creating engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and customer acquisition. This is a varied and broad role, you will be responsible for planning and executing campaigns followed by delivering post campaign analysis to drive performance.
This role will suit someone who is result driven detail orientated, with fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Understand the the customer profile, and customer needs - develop strong value adding campaigns and go to market plans based on key customer needs and pain points.
- Conduct in-depth competitor analysis, monitor industry trends - optimise campaigns based on research.
- Develop engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns in-line with wider company objectives.
- Plan marketing activity to budgets, with clear analysis on ROI and cost per lead.
- Use CRM and automation tools, to drive campaign performance.
- Report on campaign performance, analyse data and use findings to optimise future campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience marketing within a B2B environment.
- Results Driven, proactive with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools.