Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My Client, a leading B2B manufacturing business based in Birmingham, are looking for an Inbound Marketing Automation Specialist to join the Team. Working alongside the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for generating leads and maximising sales using a range of digital marketing methods, and will play a pivitol role in driving customer engagement through CRM automation. If you love data and technology and bringing personalisation solutions to life, this role is for you.
- Manage campaigns from creation through to delivery across a variety of channels including email, social, web etc.
- Develop and execute CRM email marketing campaigns, focusing on customer segmentation, testing, and post campaign analysis.
- Customer centric marketing approach working through customer data and effective segmentation.
- Use a test, learn and optimise approach to ensure continual improvement.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Use reporting, analytics and attribution tools to build and investigate key user funnels, segmented retention charts and behavioural analyses to find problems, opportunities and campaign ideas
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Have experience using a CRM platform (Salesforce or Dynamics 365)
- Have experience using a Marketing Automation tool (Marketo or Hubspot)
- Experience in B2B manufacturing & Engineering environments
- Expert on e-mail marketing best practices
- Strong communication skills to manage internal stakeholders
- Passion for digital marketing