My client, a leading consumer durable business, are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant into to their growing marketing team. A brand new role to the business, you will support the senior marketing manager with with implementing channel specific marketing campaigns, promotional activity and production of content.
This role comes with great development and progression opportunities, so will suit someone who is eager to learn, has tons of drive and hungry to succeed!
- Aid the implementation of the online marketing strategy, with a focus on creating new content across the website, social and other digital channels.
- Proactively support the marketing strategy with ideas, emerging trends and competitor analysis.
- Work with the in-house designer and creative agencies to develop engaging assets for the website, promotional collateral, campaigns and events.
- Ensure all content briefed is on-brand, has a cohesive message and is optimised for all digital channels (online, social, email, mobile etc..)
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability work to varying time lines.
- A proactive, can-do approach. Be on the front foot with emerging trends and initiatives.
- Commercially led, yet creative in your approach.
- Ability to collaborate with the wider marketing team, and build strong relationship skills with key stakeholders.
- Faced paced and attention to detail.
- Attitude is key - this role comes with progression opportunities, so wanting to grow and develop as a marketer is essential