Birmingham, West Midlands
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you looking for the next step in your marketing career? Would you like to be part of an experienced marketing team to help develop your abilities?
We have a rare opportunity available for a Marketing Assistant to join an established team of Marketing Experts. This position would be ideal for an ambitious marketing grad, reinforced with a marketing internship, or someone who has proven experience in a similar role and is ready to take that next step.
Our award-winning client is based in the centre of Birmingham and is offering a competitive salary of up to 23k.
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you will be involved in…
- Conducting market research, competitor analysis, and other forms of research to assist the marketing function in the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining social media channels.
- The creation of promotional materials (brochures, data-sheets, web-content etc.)
- Assisting the wider marketing department with ad-hoc projects.
- Supporting in the planning and delivery of events & representing the business at exhibits and other events.
- Implementation of email campaigns and briefings.
- Arrange and organise photo-shoots.
- Note-taking and filing.
What we are looking for…
- Educated to degree level in a marketing related subject.
- A strong interest in marketing and relevant marketing experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ideally, some design skills working with adobe suites.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- A can-do attitude, not afraid to "get stuck in".
What you'll get…
- A competitive salary of up to 23k.
- Birmingham city central location.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, corporate environment and join an experienced marketing team.