Are you looking for the next step in your marketing career? Would you like to be part of an experienced marketing team to help develop your abilities?
We have a rare opportunity available for a Marketing Assistant to join an established team of Marketing Experts. This position would be ideal for an ambitious marketing grad, reinforced with a marketing internship, or someone who has proven experience in a similar role and is ready to take that next step.
Our award-winning client is based in the centre of Birmingham and is offering a competitive salary of up to 23k.
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you will be involved in…
- Conducting market research, competitor analysis, and other forms of research to assist the marketing function in the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining social media channels.
- The creation of promotional materials (brochures, data-sheets, web-content etc.)
- Assisting the wider marketing department with ad-hoc projects.
- Supporting in the planning and delivery of events & representing the business at exhibits and other events.
- Implementation of email campaigns and briefings.
- Arrange and organise photo-shoots.
- Note-taking and filing.
What we are looking for…
- Educated to degree level in a marketing related subject.
- A strong interest in marketing and relevant marketing experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ideally, some design skills working with adobe suites.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- A can-do attitude, not afraid to "get stuck in".
What you'll get…
- A competitive salary of up to 23k.
- Birmingham city central location.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, corporate environment and join an experienced marketing team.