Are you a recent graduate with a passion for Marketing? Do you have strong experience in graphics design with skills in Photoshop? Looking to kick start your career in the marketing industry?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a well-established, world-leading organisation based in Birmingham. Our client is looking for a graduate marketeer to assist the Marketing Manager on a fixed term contract or potentially temp to perm. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a varied marketing role with elements of creative story boarding, social media, events and graphic design.
What you'll need…
- Degree or equivalent undergraduate qualification in Marketing/Graphic Design with a strong focus on Graphic Design
- Photoshop experience is essential
- Graduate or 12 months experience working in a business environment
- Proven creative ability to produce catalogues, infographics, presentations, images, and graphics is essential (university projects will also be considered)
- Can-Do, Will-Do attitude, with the ability to problem solve and determination to continually improve the business with a creative approach for new idea generation
- Broad based technical and business knowledge of Marketing
What you'll do…
- Create strong marketing materials with the use of Adobe Creative Suites.
- Assist in the visual creation of rich content (including visual support to blog posts, white papers, reports, social media, apps, presentations and infographics)
- Report and liaise with the Marketing Manager to ensure all policies and allocated budgets are adhered to
- Support with marketing tasks such as event co-ordination, internal communications and PR opportunities
What you'll get…
- Competitive salary of 20-24k
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Access to parking
- Great exposure to a broad marketing role