£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Print Marketers! I'm working with an iconic B2C brand in their urgent search for a Marketing Assistant to join their established Marketing team operating in North Warwickshire for a 12 Month contract!
As their newest Marketing Assistant, a background in print marketing, POS, and agency liaison is essential, whilst ensuring materials delivered fall in line with brand guidelines and values.
Your day to day will involve:
- Working on the weekly leaflet to ensure promotion of relevant products
- Assisting on seasonal brochures, ensuring products are advertised to full potential at key trading periods.
- Managing creative agencies to ensure assets are delivered in adherence to brand values.
- Proactively seeking methods to help drive improvement and raise the bar.
- Data analysis of current activity, providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Managing key stakeholders, nurturing and maintaining existing relationships.
- Staying in-tune with competitor activity and channel developments within the industry.
As Marketing Assistant, it is essential you:
- Are educated to degree level
- Have proven experience in a print/POS marketing position
- Have strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Have a strong understanding/experience in delivering, reporting and managing marketing campaigns.
- Have experience working as a collective to ensure movement towards a common goal.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get:
- An unbeaten salary and benefits package (trust me)
- The chance to get a reputable B2C brand on your CV when your contract is up.