I have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a fantastic service focused business in the Solihull area, who are well-known for their excellent working culture.
This Marketing Executive role will involve:
- Working on a variety of different marketing campaigns at any one time
- Helping to deliver the marketing strategy
- Assisting with a range of marketing activities, both traditional and digital
- Managing external creative agencies and briefing design work into the internal Graphic Designer
- Support with internal communications across the group
- Assist with the organisation and management of a number of annual events and exhibitions
- Representing the marketing function in departmental meetings and in front of key stakeholders across the business
This Marketing Executive position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience of working in a full-mix marketing role within a commercial environment
- Evidence of managing marketing campaigns from cradle to grave, on time and within budget
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Marketing Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.