Up to £25000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Job title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Worcestershire | hybrid working pattern
Salary: Up to £25,000
Start date: Immediate start
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a growing Midlands based organisation who are a market leader in electronic systems who are looking for a Marketing Assistant.
This position would be ideal for an ambitious marketing grad, reinforced with a marketing internship, or someone who has proven experience in a similar role and is ready to take that next step.
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you will be involved in:
- Conducting market research, competitor analysis, and other forms of research to assist the marketing function in the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining social media channels
- Assist with the creation of email campaigns using the MailChimp platform.
- The creation of promotional materials (brochures, datasheets, web-content etc.)
- Assisting the wider marketing department with ad-hoc projects.
- Supporting in the planning and delivery of events & representing the business at exhibits and other events.
- Educated to A-Level (Essential)
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- A strong interest in marketing and any relevant marketing experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
Hybrid working, and excellent benefits on offer. Apply today if you feel like this is the right role for you.