Job title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Birmingham City Centre - Hybrid
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Start date: Immediate start
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading & innovative accountancy firm to recruit an energetic marketing assistant onto the team, at an exciting time of growth for the business.
The right candidate for this role would ideally have one year of Marketing experience, ideally gained within a Financial/Professional services environment but not essential. The candidate needs to be confident and well presented as they will be the "go to" marketing person for the Birmingham office, the role will report into the Head of Marketing.
The Role will entail:
- Collaborate with the groups wider Marketing Department and key stakeholders to assist in events, marketing updates and advertisement.
- Website Updates
- Social Media Management
- Blog Writing Posts
- Explore local PR opportunities
- Work with management to help build the businesses brand and profile
- Assist with business events, e.g., reviewing the suitability of venues, arranging bookings, ordering catering, helping set up events, print badges, maintain attendee list, monitor responses.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in professional services, desirable.
- Confident in building relationships
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly Organised
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Highly competitive package and flexible hours.