Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £23000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Job title: Marketing Assistant
Salary: up to £23,000
Start date: Immediate start
Gleeson Recruitment Group have exclusively partnered with a market leading law firm to recruit for a Marketing Assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entry level marketer to gain experience across the full marketing mix supporting a variety of legal and consultancy businesses.
The role will appeal to someone who likes a dynamic and fast paced working environment where every day is different. It is also a collaborative role which requires the role holder to build strong, proactive relationships with marketing colleagues and fee earners where appropriate across all offices.
- Support to the BD Manager in producing marketing collateral and proposals
- Ensuring the firms CRM database is kept up to date
- Collating and submitting information for corporate databases.
- Project management
- Supporting the BD Manager in overseeing the strategy, planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns
- Assisting with the creation of digital, email marketing and social media requests
- Produce reports for external reporting on deals and transactions
- Manage deal forms and database
- Supporting the organisation and delivery of client-facing events including associated content
The ideal candidate:
- High level of attention to detail and problem solver with proven planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work either autonomously, co-operatively or with direction, to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills
- A recent graduate with a marketing degree
Flexible working, and excellent benefits.