£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Hybrid work pattern
£20,000 - £24,000
I am pleased to be working with a leading financial software provider based in Birmingham to recruit a Marketing Assistant into their growing Marketing team. You will be working within the Marketing team to assist with the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns by developing prospects, updating & maintaining web landing pages, and monitoring social media pages for competitor analysis.
The perfect candidate for this position will have previous experience working in a supportive role within a B2B marketing department. You will need to be a strong communicator and value integrity, accountability and team working.
If you are looking to take the next step in your B2B marketing career, then this is the role for you.
- Assist the marketing team in the delivery of marketing campaigns across a wide range of media.
- Analyse the results from marketing campaigns and qualify potential leads for the sales team.
- Create and execute social media programmes to improve online engagement.
- Build and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Provide day to day assistance in executing marketing campaigns, analysing results and driving enquires into the sales team.
- Keep up to date with product development and industry trends and feed these back to the sales teams.
- Report data analysis to key stake holders.
The required skills
- Has previous experience within a digital marketing role.
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- Has skills with Design, CMS, and social management.
- Confident and clear communicator who is able to communicate at different levels.
- High organised with time management skills.
- Fluent in English.
- 5% employer pension contribution.
- Private Medical Health Insurance.
- Death in Service benefit.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays.
- Day off for birthday.
- Free of charge car parking on site at Fort Dunlop.
If you would like to find out more about this marketing assistant role then please get in touch!