Up to £22000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Hybrid work pattern
4.5 day week.
Here we have an amazing opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Marketing department in our fantastic central Birmingham based office. This role will require you to support the marketing team with daily administration task as well as managing the businesses social media accounts.
The perfect candidate would be a graduate or junior marketer with a real interest in digital and traditional marketing who is looking to get their foot in the door in the marketing industry. If you're an ambitious individual, with excellent copywriting skills, previous experience with social who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you!
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest digital trends.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Working in co-ordination with the rest of the team to post relevant and engaging content across social channels.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Supporting with email, social and digital advertising campaigns.
- Writing industry relevant content
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Studying or recently completed a Marketing, Communications, or similar field undergraduate degree.
- A good working knowledge of marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A real passion for all things marketing.
This role also comes with a very competitive benefits package including a hybrid work pattern, and a 4.5 day working week
If you are interested in this role and think you have the relevant skills then please apply or get in touch!