Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £26500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job title: Marketing Assistant
Contract: 12 months
WFH: Hybrid model
Gleeson recruitment group are pleased to be working a B2B retail business in Birmingham to recruit for a Marketing Assistant.
This friendly, well established yet growing company based in Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, are looking for a Marketing Assistant on a 12-month fixed term basis.
To provide critical support to the Marketing Department and Marketing Manager by carrying out activities to support the strategic marketing plans of the company.
- Support team with full marketing mix
- Multi-channel marketing
- Traditional marketing
- Copy writing
- Content creation
- Event and trade exhibition organisation
- Liaise with external agencies
- Stakeholder management
- Product/service launches
- A degree or equivalent in Marketing or a qualification with a Marketing specialisation
- Knowledge and experience of putting marketing theory and methods in particular Direct Marketing into practice
- You will need to be able to write copy and have excellent attention to detail.
- Great organisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure.
- Team Spirit - you'll need to be prepared to get involved in whatever it takes to get the job done.