My client, a leading multi-site consumer brand, are looking for to recruit and Marketing and Communications Manager into their past faced team, currently going through a sustained period of growth this is hugely exciting time to join the business.
As the Marketing and Communications Manager you will be responsible for developing and defining the overall marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and increase footfall to sites. This role will suit a broad marketer who has a passion for building engaging campaigns at group level and for individual brands within the group
- Define and execute effective marketing and communications plans that align with wider business goals.
- Build engaging content across a range of channels (social media, website, press etc..), ensuring tone of voice is adapted to each brand within the group.
- Create a annual content calender that focus on seasonal and promotional campaigns.
- Maintain the social media presence for all brands within the group.
- Liaising with press and media, pro-actively writing the content for releases across all brands.
- Work with the creative team to ensure all artwork and assets are delivered on time for the relevant channels.
- Promote sign ups and loyalty programmes for customers to drive footfall to sites.
- Regular reporting and measuring success of marketing performance, using insights to optimise future campaigns.
- Identifying areas for growth through conducting competitor analysis and identifying consumer trends.
- Experience within a similar B2C Marketing role.
- Proven ability to build end to end campaigns across a range of online and offline campaigns.
- A strategic thinker, but creative in their approach.
- Results driven, experience using data and reporting to optimise future campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders across the business.
- Commercially aware and able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload.