Solihull, West Midlands
£21000 - £24000 per annum
4 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Executive to join an established business in Solihull, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and progressive working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a good base knowledge within marketing and communications to join an ever-growing team. You will be in the office two days a week when restrictions are lifted.
To be considered for the role you must have proven marketing and communications experience within a B2B organisation.
This Marketing & Communications Executive role will involve:
- Supporting the organisation's communications and marketing strategy
- PR, internal communications and external communications
- Content Marketing and content creation
- Event management
- Working with an in-house Graphic Designer to create marketing collateral
The position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience of working in a commercial marketing and communications role within a recognisable organisation
- Proven experience of copywriting across a range of communications channels
- Proven experience of delivering effective internal communications
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time