£26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an Agricultural organization in the recruitment of a Marketing and Communications Executive.
Job title: Marketing and Communications Executive
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Contract: Full time - Permanent
WFH: Hybrid model
Start date: Jan-Feb 2022
The Marketing and Communications Executive will be working with the Marketing Manager to deliver sector specific communications campaigns across numerous platforms. This team focuses on a specific area and the communications will be engaging the organisations patrons with news and education as well as services and products available. The role will also be focusing on media relations and elements of digital marketing with social media.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong content and copy writing skills as well as experience with press releases/media relations.
The organization delivers sector specific technical content so the right candidate would ideally have a passion in agriculture and is able to diligently proof content to ensure accuracy.
A large national organization that delivers a range of communication and services to industry specialists. The company is based in Kenilworth so being able to drive is advantageous. You will be joining a market leading communications team and be involved in national campaigns.
- Support in the delivery of the Marketing and Communications strategy for the defined sector you will be working within
- Deliver content in line with the organisations values and communications plan
- Work with teams within organisation to ensure a collaborative approach within sectors is delivered
- Work with internal and external stakeholders including financial supporters, industry partners and agencies
- Deliver events throughout the year with financial stakeholders/clients to educate and continue engagement
- Support with social media content
- Support with content for press releases and respond/work with media enquiries
- Create content that can be accessed by industry specialists and is technically accurate across print and digital platforms
- Create digital content including film for campaigns and events
- Produce and edit podcasts
- Professional qualification or experience within a similar role
- Strong writing skills
- Able to understand complex or technical issues and translate them into comms
- Experience creating content for social media platforms
- Proven experience in creating communications that increases engagement and uptake of services
- Project management skills
- Holder of a driving licence
If you are interested please apply via this advert