Marketing & Business Development Executive
Birmingham | Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading specialist law firm, to recruit a Marketing & Business Development Executive onto their team.
This is a fantastic growth opportunity for someone currently working with marketing & business development and looking to take the next step in their career.
Working directly with key stakeholders and partners and supporting all core business areas, this role will support and shape the firm's growth.
With an excellent city centre location, fantastic company culture and a hybrid working pattern (approx. 2 days office facing per week) this role has a lot to offer.
- Support the Business Development Manager in all marketing & business development activity
- Attend meetings with key partners and fee earners
- Analysing and reporting on financials to fee earners
- Support on sector specific activities including client events, newsletters, and conferences etc.
- Collaborate with and support the Bids team
- Support with the legal directories across sectors
- Manage projects firm-wide
- Ensure correct client information is on the CRM
- Support Partners with materials to develop client relationships
- Lead generation and develop an opportunity pipeline
- Experience in both a business development and marketing background
- Legal experience is desirable
- Professional services experience is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong influencing skills
- Able to project manage, work towards deadlines and manage time effectively
If you have the essential skills required for this role and would like further information, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now.'