£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Glasgow | Hybrid
Our client, a leading global law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing & Business Development Executive onto the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive firm with a reputation for client excellence and is a renowned global brand.
This role will focus on developing the internal and external profile of the firm by building market led insights into business development plans and marketing activities.
This firm supports hybrid and flexible working, with approx. 2/3 days office facing requirements per week.
Experience in both a legal or professional services AND a marketing capacity are essential criteria/s for this role.
The Marketing & Business Development Executive will:
- Support the Senior BDM and wider BD team with market plans
- Work with key Partners and stakeholders across all locations / global remit
- Support with director and aware submissions in line with deadlines
- Seek areas for cross selling for client accounts
- Raise the firms internal and external profile through various initiatives i.e. thought leadership and events
- Research the market and use information to guide the BD activity / spot opportunities, identify trends & competitor analysis
- Prepare marketing materials
- Support the bid and pursuits process
The Marketing & Business Development Executive will have:
- Legal / Professional services experience
- Experience in both a legal and marketing setting
- Experience with a similar role
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management internally and externally
- Commercial awareness
- Project management skills
- Able to work towards deadlines
If you have the essential experience required for this role and would like more information on this role then please click 'Apply Now'