Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Marketing and Brand Manager
Interim (initially 6 months)
Central B'ham - hybrid working
Our client is founded on the importance of well being and creating beauty from within. Our client sells direct to consumers through their website and aer well known for having a highly engaged customer community. Their brand has come from humble beginnings and is now an award-winning brand, growing daily.
We are looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Brand Manager to join the team on an initial 6-month contract.
The Marketing and Brand Manager will be supporting the Head of Brand Comms in managing and coordinating multi-channel brand and marketing activity. This role will be focused on building the brand and gaining further engagement from the public. This will be a multi-channel, brand focused marketing role including communication and PR elements. There may be potential management of team members.
- Strong marketing experience with a focus on PR, brand and creative content
- Strong coordination and project management experience
- Able to work well as a team
- Able to access the Birmingham office (hybrid working)
- Retail/B2C experience is beneficial
- Creative flare
- High energy and experience within a fast paced working environment
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension matched up to 4%, rising to 5% after 1 year.
- Health cash plan
- Life Assurance 4x salary
- We're Birmingham based but you will be able to work partly at home.
- A fun laid back office where you are not just a number on the payroll.
- Regular team outings with drinks & activities - Covid restrictions permitting
- Opportunities to grow and develop your skills further.
- 40% friends and family discount on products