about 1 month ago
Our client : a full service marketing agency based in Warwickshire is looking for a Marketing Account Manager to join the team to work on a leading worldwide brand within Automotive with locations including the US, the UK, Germany, South Africa and the Middle East.
They are looking to recruit a Marketing Account Manager who will be responsible for a variety of marketing & PR activities to assist the clients UK team with brand launch and subsequent site opening. Reporting into the Senior Account Manager in the UK to implement the European marketing strategy to support the brand's development across the UK and beyond. Travel across the UK will be required, with some European travel necessary.
Role and responsibilities:
- Act as the go to point of contact for the field team, site managers and UK-based Senior Account Manager
- Manage media (inclusive of planning, budgeting, cost negotiation, booking and relationship development with media sales teams)
- Develop briefs internally for designers, copywriters, web developers and other teams within the agency.
- Coordinate website content management and campaign updates
- Prepare and interpret Google analytic, social media, call tracking and lead generation reports on a site-by-site basis
- Manage third-party suppliers including cost negotiation, quality checks and site visits
- Keep various stakeholders informed of progress and agree future activity via weekly and monthly meetings, Presenting regular UK market activity updates to the client and review marketing plan, spend and budget.
Skills, knowledge, experience:
- Excellent verbal and written English, with the ability to communicate in a professional, consistent and clear manner to gain buy-in from various stakeholders
- Experience within a Marketing/Creative agency environment (2-3 years min)
- Proven success in planning and running marketing campaigns in the UK market
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing. (ATL & BTL)
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously and with keen attention to detail