My client, a well established and rapidly growing consumer business, are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing marketing team to manage the delivery and execution of engaging marketing campaigns across a number of sites. Engaging local communities through tailored marketing activities, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention, and building campaigns to effectively engage a specific target audience.
This is a highly relationship-based role, you will need excellent stakeholder management and communication skills as you will be the main point of contact between the site managers and the internal marketing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the group marketing group function to creating bespoke marketing initiatives for each individual site. Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure marketing campaigns are localised for each community.
- Using data insights to provide each site with a tailored marketing plan for their relevant audience, whilst keeping a cohesive branding and message inline with the wider group.
- Understand the key target audience for each site based on demographic, location and services offered. Build engaging campaigns to communicate with each customer group.
- Act as the bridge between the site managers and group marketing function to ensure all marketing projects are delivered on time to a high standard - communication skills are key for this role.
- Regular reporting on site performance and the success of marketing activity, and suggesting future improvements.
- Experience managing circa 30 accounts, with consumer based brands.
- Experience working across multiple sites, understanding how to effectively engage different target audiences.
- Fantastic communication and relationship building skills are essential. The ability to take a brief and work with the wider team to translate this into marketing campaigns.
- Data driven and analytical, using data to drive marketing initiatives.
- Must be able to influence and advise key stakeholders at all levels.
- Be able to deliver high quality marketing campaigns to deadlines.