Birmingham, West Midlands
£32000 - £32500 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am working in partnership with one of the West Midland's leading universities, who are on the lookout for a Market Research and Analysis Officer to support and drive market research to ensure highly effective student recruitment strategies. This role will focus on supporting the Marketing department and wider university with crucial insights to underpin student recruitment and reputation.
- Help drive university awareness through informed market research and analysis, enabling a targeted approach to marketing, communications and student recruitment activities.
- Support the Market Research Manager with analysis key data and trends to provide insights that will help the marketing function tailor their activities to specific target audiences (demographic, location etc..)
- Use historic data, current insights, anticipated trends and competitor performance to produce a league table of subject priorities.
- Use market analysis and insights to identify potential new subjects for launch; existing courses with growth potential, and identify those where demand is diminishing.i
- Ensuring that market research is managed robustly, to time and budget, and delivers impactful results, defining the scope, methodology, resource skills and budget requirements for individual qualitative and quantitative market research projects.
- Identify resources required to deliver market research and analysis activities and manage these appropriately to ensure projects are delivered on time and deliver agreed outcomes.
- Significant experience of working in a market research role in a complex organisation
- A qualification recognised within the market research industry, or comparable experience.
- Experience reviewing complex reports and providing actionable insights.
- Analytical and data driven, with the ability to define and interpret statistical information.
- Proven track record of marketing analysis, planning and the implementation of marketing and market research strategies