Birmingham, West Midlands
£38000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am working in partnership with one of the West Midlands' leading universities, who are on the lookout for a Market Research and Analysis Manager to manage and drive market research and analysis to ensure highly effective student recruitment strategies.
You will play a key role in ensuring the University's portfolio meets the needs of potential future students, ensuring the team uses data and trends to inform decisions about revising current subjects or launching new ones.
You will have a forensic knowledge of the profile of the university's applicants, will closely track sector trends and will understand the methodologies to use to ensure qualitative and quantitative insights produce tangible insights to drive student recruitment.
- Producing regular and ongoing reports for marketing and recruitment investment and activities, with the use of data and trends to provide insights which will influence regional and demographic targeting for advertising and more.
- Use historic data, current insights, anticipated trends and competitor performance to produce a league table of subject priorities
- Use market analysis and insights to identify potential new subjects for launch; existing courses with growth potential, and identify those where demand is diminishing.
- Ensuring that market research is managed robustly, to time and budget, and delivers impactful results, defining the scope, methodology, resource skills and budget requirements for individual qualitative and quantitative market research projects.
- Identify resources required to deliver market research and analysis activities and manage these appropriately to ensure projects are delivered on time and deliver agreed outcomes.
- Significant experience of working in a market research role in a complex organisation
- A qualification recognised within the market research industry, or comparable experience.
- Experience of monitoring and managing programme risks and benefit
- Excellent IT skills including expertise in using market research tools, such as Excel, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, SAS, or other similar packages.
- Line management experience.