Birmingham, West Midlands
£32000 - £35500 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a renowned University in Birmingham to recruit for a Market Research Analyst to join a great team and promote and develop change within the current Market Research strategies.
Job title: Market Research Analyst
Salary: up to £35,000
Start date: Jan/Feb 2022
To support and provide market research to ensure the effectiveness of the recruitment of new students.
Provide insights that will develop strategies around student recruitment. This role will be working with data and even building and supporting new strategies as to how best that is completed, and then develop actions and strategies to support the wider teams at the university.
- Raise the profile of the university through research and data analysis and support a targeted approach of marketing.
- Support the Market Research team in data trends and insights to develop a more strategic marketing approach
- Use application insights, sector trends and employment demand to informed recommendations
- Work with the data to produce information in multiple formats across teams and stakeholders.
- Work with teams across the university to access historic data and report on challenges relevant to recruitment
- Provide the team with research expertise and be able to provide new strategies, including new research systems that may aid the recruitment process
- Produced regular reports on recruitment and registrations and compare across previous years to present the current success of recruitment
- Work closely with the Market Research team to develop and maintain an at-a-glance 'funnel chart' showing the stages of enquirer and application engagement with the University, including.
- Monitor competitor information to benchmark the University's position in the market.
- Provide market research expertise, advice and guidance - verbally and in written report
- Support the wide range of activities undertaken within the Department of Marketing and Communications in support of student recruitment
- Experience or qualification within similar role at similar level
- Proven track record of market research analysis
- Experience with market research on a qualitative and quantitative basis
- Experience producing complex reports on findings
- Able to deliver findings in a manner of ways including verbal presentations to stakeholders
- Experience within Education sector would be advantageous
Please apply for more information