Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an international membership organisation to recruit for a Market Engagement Lead for the South East area.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys developing and maintaining relationships with clients (members) and can identify and deliver insights that can improve the service delivered to members. This is a strategic and relationship led role so someone with strong communication skills and strategic mindset is ideal.
Job title: Market Engagement Lead
Start date: November-December 2022
Contract: Full time, perm, hybrid
This role will be working with members and clients of the organisation to develop engagement levels and increase the influence and relevance of the organisation. You will be working with members to understand needs and develop insights that will formulate the future plans for the organisation.
This role will see you travelling to meet with members within your focused area, the South East. You will be expected to drive and travel when needed.
- Gain insight for future products and services led by engagement from current members
- Understand requirements and changes needed though insight from current members
- Work with the wider team of engagement leads to work to deliver a strategic communication and engagement strategy
- Work to manage and maintain a positive relationship with the regional and national board members
- Ensure that all work with engagement is in line with the memberships overall business aims
- Ensure consistent communication between internal teams and international teams so that relevant actions can be taken
- Ensure you are working collaboratively with the public affairs team to ensure that relevant information is being fed back and utilised for advocacy work
- Work to respond to all enquiries from members within your geographical division and delegate support where needed
- Identify and implement new ways to engage with members
- Experience in understanding insights from current membership market
- Ability to create recommendations and actions from insight gathered
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Confidence and experience communicating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Confident building and maintaining relationships with clients (members) at varying levels of seniority
- Ability to stay abreast of the current markets trends and changes to the industry and/or economy
- Able to push back and influence key decisions with clients and internal stakeholders in senior positions
- Able to create and deliver on solutions
- Line management experience is desirable
Please apply for more information about the role.