£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
29 days ago
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineering Manager with experience within the aerospace or automotive industries? Do you have experience with complex fabrications and precision engineering? If so please read on as this role could be ideal for you.
Based in Swadlincote, as Manufacturing Engineering Manager you will have responsibility for the engineering department making sure that all site activities and manufacturing projects run smoothly and reliably. You will also have responsibility for a team of circa 15 engineers and will manage internal and external customers.
You will be responsible for setting the engineering team strategy, new product introduction and continuous improvement projects whilst maintaining a world class engineering department.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an Engineering management role ideally within automotive or aerospace
- Excellent communication skills
- Results orientated, well organised and analytical
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience of dealing with demanding customers
In return you will receive a salary of £60,000 to £65,000 plus benefits.